torsdag, januari 05, 2006

Dagens soundtrack

Riktigt bra låt med bra text, men för mig är det Crazy U.S. Winter som gäller. (Tyvärr vet jag inte vem som har gjort låten överhuvudtaget. )


Crazy English Summer

Fields of fire that pass the train
The sky is victorious but here comes the rain
Friday is taking me home again
And I have noting but you on my mind

Grass is green and without the pain
I think that I am changing but I am just the same
My sun is descending again
And I have nothing but you on my mind

Sometimes I feel like I am glad to be free
Sometimes I still want your arms around me
Sometimes I am glad to have left you behind
The Crazy English Summers put you back on my mind

Life is a riot my loving friend
Pity the days that has to end
Friday come speed me home again
I have nothing but you on my mind

Sometimes I feel like I am fine on my own
50 000 miles
from home
Sometimes I am weak then the past is my guide
Summertime puts you back on my mind